~ A Woman’s Restorative Retreat ~
At ROOT Camp, you will meet your life’s complications, sorrows, and myths, and decide if or how to resolve them.
A 4-Day Journey
You will sit squarely and strongly with all that disables you. You will name your distractions: those habits and relationships and situations that no longer serve you. And you will make choices.
ROOT CAMP is serious work. It is deep work. It requires courage and honesty and transparency and vulnerability. It requires you to leave your excuses at home. It requires that you temporarily surrender to a state of dis-ease; to travel straight to and converse deeply with your inner wisdom to dispel your untruths, your myths about your Self. It is not easy.
But … the rewards are beyond measure. You will be invited to:
- Awaken and renew your connection to Self;
- Trust your own knowing, your own intelligent wisdom;
- Remember that you are uniquely and vitally important right now, right here;
- Restore your self-worth and vibrancy; and,
- Return to your Place, firmly rooted.
Are you ready to fully occupy your space?
DATES: April 18-21, 2019 and September 26-29, 2019
LOCATION: Stevenson, Washington, Columbia River Gorge (30 minutes east of Portland, OR)
COST: $400-$450 / person, includes:
- 3 nights’ comfortable accommodations in our home
- 9 organic meals, snacks, and beverages
- 3 personalized healing sessions with licensed/certified practitioners
- Customized essential oil blend to support you during retreat
- Custom journal and apron
- Airport shuttle (PDX)
- And so much more!
- Limited to 6 persons to ensure inclusion
- Register as an individual or gather your own group
- Payment plans considered (email or call Annie McHale)