~ a return to simplicity in YOUR home ~
We understand that traveling to a ROOTS Farmacy retreat isn’t always possible or economical. So, to make it easier, we’ve decided to come to you – wherever you are.
All you need to do is gather a small group of women or men or both for a private weekend of soul food cooking, supportive and purposeful discussion, and creative and time-honored traditions intended to inspire and connect you with real food and healthy conversation in your community.
ROOTS Farmacy takes care of all the details so you don’t have to.
In addition to the base Soul Food Retreat, we will:
- design a unique curriculum and menu to meet the health concerns and dietary preferences of your group;
- research and select farmers, markets, and food artisans in your community to bring the freshest and highest quality ingredients to your table;
- do all the shopping;
- work within the budget your group sets;
- regularly communicate with your group prior to the retreat so that when we gather, a positive and supportive rapport has already developed; and,
- take care of ourselves (ie: arrange our own travel and accommodations).
To plan your retreat or to learn more, contact Annie at (541) 351-5247 or ROOTSFarmacyLove@gmail.com.
- Available year-round.
- Cost varies and is dependent upon a variety of factors – all of your choosing.