This is a true Gorge-local experience! Celebrating the Washington side of the Gorge’s food and beverage artisans is the gist of this weekend indulgence where “hands-on” is the word of the day.
We combine farm-fresh cooking with the finest award-winning meads, ales, spirits, ciders, and wines crafted locally.
- harvest fresh produce from our organic garden, learn to bake artisan bread, and prepare 6 delicious meals with pasture-raised meats, line-caught salmon, artisan cheeses, fresh eggs, dairy, and more;
- break bread with guest farmers and brewers to share and deepen knowledge;
- visit 2 tasting rooms and tour the facilities;
- create a delectable, hand-made dessert with a chocolatier.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in our 1911 craftsman home;
- All meals and beverage pairings;
- Private lesson with chocolatier;
- Tasting fees and transportation to/from tasting rooms.
2019 SCHEDULE: Offered mid-June thru September; call for availability
- Attend solo or bring your own group (up to 6 persons);
- 50% deposit required at time of reservation;
- Contact Annie McHale: ROOTSFarmacyLove@gmail.com
or (541) 351-5247.