Who is our Custom Meal Preparation client? Well, many are folks who simply want a week’s worth of prepared meals post-surgery. Some are managing health issues. And still others just aren’t that fond of the kitchen but don’t want to compromise quality: of their food or health. It’s more affordable and easier than you might think!
4 Simple Steps
- Schedule an initial consultation to assess your dietary needs and get to know each other a bit.
- Develop a customized plan that fits into YOUR budget (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or occasionally).
- We prepare your meals in your kitchen or a licensed commercial kitchen – your choice.
- You re-heat and eat when it’s convenient for you!
- You get to choose your menu!
- Meals are prepared on a scheduled day and packaged for the refrigerator or freezer to be enjoyed at your convenience. If prepared in a licensed kitchen, we’ll deliver to your home.
- Initial consultation and dietary assessment, budget development, menu planning, recipe creation, shopping, preparation, packaging, labeling, re-warming instructions, clean up, and correspondence – all included!
- We provide re-usable packaging (eco-friendly glass containers and bees-wax wrapping).
- The cost of our service is determined by a variety of factors, such as: the number of entrees, the number of servings per entrée, meatless versus meat-based, and seasonal market rates.
- Book ahead and save even more! We offer price incentives to clients who commit to a regular schedule for 3 or more months.